|Hiring Organization||MBCC Group|
|Post Name||Plant Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77041|
Master Builders Solutions is a global brand of advanced chemical solutions for construction. Our comprehensive construction chemicals portfolio includes concrete admixtures, waterproofing solutions, concrete repair and protection solutions, performance grouts and performance flooring solutions.
We offer advanced chemical solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair, or renovation of structures. Our employees form a global community of construction chemicals experts that are passionate about solving our customers’ specific challenges at all stages of construction as well as throughout the lifecycle of the structure.
We constantly strive to solve tomorrow’s challenges through our talented people, sound science, innovation, and communication with our global partners. We provide new solutions to satisfy industry demand for specific structure strengths while understanding the need for sustainability, and environmental consciousness.
Master Builders Solutions provides a complete portfolio of high-quality admixtures that improve the placing, pumping, finishing, and long-term performance of concrete. We are passionate about providing our customers with solutions to enhance concrete performance by:
- Developing innovative technologies in response to customer & Industry needs
- Providing product selection and specification guidance for admixture technologies
- Optimizing concrete mix designs for performance and sustainability
- Testing concrete in our world-class laboratories
- Providing technical expertise and troubleshooting
We are looking to hire a Plant Operator to service the Houston, Texas
This is a high-level overview of the role
Works with various raw materials in the manufacture of products. Responsible for following specific instructions outlining designated quantities to be used and production times required. Operates various equipment in the manufacture of products; utilizes basic repair tools in performing routine mechanical repairs; operates the forklift to load and/or unload raw materials and finished products. Also, coordinates manufacturing efforts and conducts quality control initiatives.
Responsible for combining raw materials, as designated by work order for the manufacture of chemical admixtures. Responsible for unloading raw materials, loading bulk trucks and packaged goods with finished products. Wears prescribed Personal Protective Equipment and ensure that prescribed safeguards are properly used.
These skills and experiences will make you a good fit for this role
- One or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment is helpful.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow all written manufacturing work orders and oral instructions, read various measuring devices, and perform basic mathematical calculations
- Follow all appropriate Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) policies
What we can offer you as an employee of Master Builder Solutions
The total rewards that you receive as a Master Builder Solutions employee goes way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Our work environment is very rewarding, in fact, second to none. Master Builders Solutions strongly supports employee involvement through collaborative thinking and teamwork, while ensuring the safest work environment for all. We reward our employees with a challenging work environment, continued enrichment through educational development, and lifelong learning.
- We want to empower our teammates to make the best decision possible based on their personal experiences
- We want our employees to take ownership of their roles and responsibilities
- We want everyone to take positive action toward a rewarding goal
- We want everyone to provide leadership to those around them regardless of their role within the company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.