|Hiring Organization||Service Experts LLC|
|Post Name||PLUMBER APPRENTICE|
|Qualification||The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent.|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6B 2K2|
As a member of our team, you will perform diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing products in various environments. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
- Responsible for diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing products.
- Answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
- Assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water or drainage systems.
- Prepare material requisition forms.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid License to perform plumbing work, as required by provincial or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- A minimum of two years of Licensed plumbing experience is required.
- The qualified candidate must have experience using standard plumber tools such as snakes, wrenches, pipe threaders, hand and bench tools, power saws, and pressure gauges.
- Must be able to interpret drawings and blueprints and be capable of understanding the designer’s intent.
- Strong communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and the ability to troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and equipment.
- The ability to work occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Expert valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World-class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.
Service Experts is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for.
Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs.