Rural Carrier Associate
|Hiring Organization||United States Postal Service|
|Post Name||Rural Carrier Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
In this role, you deliver and collect packages along routes in rural areas during weekdays, weekends and holidays. You also provide a variety of services to customers along your assigned route. You may be required to use a personal vehicle if a postal vehicle is not provided.
As an RCA you may be eligible to receive health benefits and a promotion to a career opportunity. This position is ideal for candidates that enjoy staying active and working independently outdoors with occasional customer service interactions.
Job duties include:
- Sort, lift, and push moderate to heavy loads of mail and packages to prepare for delivery
- Deliver mail along your assigned route
- Pick up or collect mail from customers
- Sell stamps, stamped paper, and money orders or other services
- Work indoors and outdoors in all weather: rain, snow, cold, and heat