Production Lead Assembler
|Hiring Organization||CalTek Staffing, Inc|
|Post Name||Production Lead Assembler|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
- Our client which is located in the Los Angeles area is seeking a Lead Production Assembler with the following qualifications:
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Leads team members and performs the functions of a production associate as needed sustaining the production plant.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Assign, guide, coach, and train one or more teammates while performing the work of a production worker.
- Understanding of assembly drawings and component ID
- The ability to work with parts and finger dexterity is a must
- Capable of forming and bending wire to specification requirements
- Soldering components and sub-assemblies as directed to build and complete an assembly
- MIL-STD experience preferred
- IPC certification preferred
- NASA certification preferred
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of employees
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Visual acuity must be met or corrected to meet the soldering specification requirements
- Basic Math skills and knowledge of measuring devices required
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and be detailed oriented.
- Maintain a clean, safe well-organized workstation through routine housekeeping.
- Familiarity with continuous-improvement techniques.
- Good eyesight
- Excellent finger dexterity
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the U.S. Department of State.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with our client is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
The hiring company will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (Client), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization via E-Verify.