|Hiring Organization||Madison Square Garden|
|Post Name||Production Associate|
|Qualification||4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience necessary|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Who are we hiring?
MSG Sports is seeking a Production Associate to join our Video Content team. S/he will support the various Producers, Editors, and management on all the deliverables of the MSGS Creative team. This person will manage, organize and log footage, assist the team in the field on shoots and on game nights, and provide administrative support to team leads.
What will you do?
- Responsible for receiving, logging, coordinating, organizing, distributing, and/or creating content as directed.
- Provide production support on field shoots and game days/nights
- Acts as liaison between the Production teams as well as internal and external contacts.
- Prepares any necessary information for creative and production meetings. Compiles reports and processes documents of a moderately complex and confidential nature.
- Help maintain event calendar.
- Effectively participate in creative and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Help keep equipment/gear organized
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned, including general office administrative duties
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior sports & entertainment or production experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Experience with field production preferred
- General knowledge of video and audio equipment preferred
- Able to act with discretion and composure around professional athletes and celebrities
- Self-starter, extremely organized, with the ability to manage a large workload and multi-task
- Team player and must work well under pressure
- Able to take & understand constructive analysis of work
- Able to work early mornings, nights, and weekends, as needed
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience necessary
Why is MSG for me?
About Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues:
New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian.
In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival.
The Company’s two regional sports and entertainment networks, MSG Network and MSG+ deliver a wide range of live sports content and another programming. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Cathédrale, Hakkasan, and Omnia. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
We invite you to create an exceptional career at MSG
At MSG, we recognize the importance of upskilling employees’ talents and strengths so they can drive their careers forward. We are proud to offer a robust set of tools and resources to help employees understand their interests and purpose, harness their talents and obtain the skills they need to reach the next step in their careers. Growth and longevity for our employees are top priorities here.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law mandates, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required.