Assistant Project Manager
|Post Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Qualification||BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering, or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77060|
Do you have a track record of successfully managing multifaceted work packages for complex, often groundbreaking offshore energy projects? Can you call on years of engineering experience, and apply the latest project management techniques and planning tools to meet project cost and schedule targets?
Are you able to think on your feet, adapt quickly to new developments, and prioritize workflows when necessary? Yes? Then we want to meet you! Allseas is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market, with dynamism, rapid progress, and a pioneering spirit at its core.
We are experts in the design and implementation of large offshore energy infrastructure projects, with a proud history of delivering first-class services, operational excellence, and dedicated expertise to clients worldwide.
Our Project Management Department in Houston, (US) is looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager with proven hands-on project management and engineering experience in the offshore heavy lift and pipeline installation and decommissioning sectors.
The Assistant Project Manager manages one or more work packages in compliance with the applicable management systems and governing rules and regulations in such a way that these are delivered on time and within budget, to the required operational, quality, and HSE standards and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of the client.
- Act as primary contact for the work package(s) towards the client, authorities, and subcontractors
- Prepare and manage the work packages in accordance with the project execution plan
- Co-ordinate all project activities required to successfully deliver the work packages and achieve the best performance for the entire organization
- Lead a multi-discipline support team to successfully deliver the work packages in co-operation with the project manager and discipline leads
- Ensure a smooth transition between different project phases and functional handover
- Ensure outstanding project safety performance
- Review and approve all project documents and project purchases
- Support project-related internal and external cost reporting
- Identify and prepare concessions, queries, and variation order requests, and evaluate changes to the contract and subcontracts from a technical, schedule, contractual and commercial perspective
- Supervise the preparation of as-built documentation and input into project close-out reports
- Develop and apply know-how and experience for the purpose of improving customer service and delivering customer satisfaction
- Promote and support continuous improvement activities within the Project Management Department
What we expect from you
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years offshore installation experience, ideally heavy lift, with several years as an installation or field engineer
- Minimum 3 years in a senior project engineer/assistant project manager position
- Good contractual, negotiation, and people management skills
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communicator, developing and maintaining constructive relationships internally and with your counterparts in client organizations and other external parties
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to travel and work offshore
What we offer you
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration, and down-to-earth culture at its core.
You can expect
- Competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent 401k Program
- Performance-based salary raises, and bonuses
- 100% Company paid insurance benefits
- Training and development program