|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10014|
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people.
Weird, wonderful, complex people – with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creativity, and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strengths.
So we push for inclusion, challenge convention, and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich our lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is looking for recent grads to become Junior Associate Project Managers on our team!
As a Junior Associate Project Manager, you support Project Managers and Senior Project Managers in achieving deliverables across multiple projects and workstreams. You work closely with Project Leads to support them in financial tracking and reporting as well as task management, staffing adjustments, and invoice reconciliation.
You love problem-solving and taking initiative. And, you have excellent verbal & written communication skills used to share relevant project information with the team and escalate risks/issues immediately. You also know when to ask for help.
You love the details. You are constantly managing competing priorities and tracking all project information in a straightforward way. You are a key player in building a positive team environment. You are great at building relationships and driving team collaboration.
In this role you will:
- Help adjust staffing needs based on workload across multiple workstreams
- Maintain and document new and important processes used by the project management team to deliver on multiple workstreams
- Help coordinate client training and internal onboardings
- Document activities of the project team, such as schedules, meeting notes, agendas, status reports, etc. Also, set up meetings.
- Help coordinate and maintain project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post-mortem reviews.
- Deliver financial reports at multiple levels both internal and client-facing
- Help update project financial documentation, including estimates, revenue forecasts, actuals, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
- Document staffing needs and uses resource management tools to update staffing requests and changes.
- Follow standard policies and procedures; recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Help manage the project team’s tasks under the guidance of a Project Manager
- 1-2 years of job or internship experience at a consulting firm or agency
- Emerging understanding of project management lifecycle
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Extremely detailed-oriented with strong time management skills
- Active team player
- Ability to identify problems and present solutions
- Emerging MS Office skills
- JIRA and Confluence experience is welcome
- Must have a focus on detail and driving results
- Excited about the Project Management career path
Career Level: Entry Level
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy, and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encourages employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Razorfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to an actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.