|Hiring Organization||Greystar Apartments|
|Post Name||Property Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90021|
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best at what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents.
We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
- Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
- Uses the on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic, and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensures that the community and show units meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community’s maintenance team members, merchandising, and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Follows up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
- Incumbents must have valid driver’s licenses to operate a golf cart on the property.