|Hiring Organization||Ralph Lauren Men’s Flagship|
|Post Name||SALES PROFESSIONAL|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10021|
The Company’s brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, and Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world’s most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups, and Celebration.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID-19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality by greeting, listening, and assisting customers by exceeding their expectations and demonstrating excellent knowledge of the product and styling.
- Elevate in-store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every customer.
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Drive consistent business through key product pillars. Drive full-price volume across all Ralph Lauren lifestyles.
- Utilize technology and virtual selling for outreach to clients and offer the full breadth of Ralph Lauren products.
- Develop strong product knowledge across the RL Lifestyle catalogs.
- Be well informed about the company’s history, current events, and general information about Ralph Lauren.
- Knowledgeable in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior and follow the Ralph Lauren dress, presentation, and grooming standards.
- Support and leverage all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer experience, and selling.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist with inventory, special events, and projects as needed.
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
- Maintain open, professional, and ongoing communications with store management, peers, and corporate partners.
- Ability to network and socialize with our target customers.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 1-3 years of prior relevant work experience.
- Well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to multi-task, and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-starter / proactive mindset / passion for learning.
- Positive energy and genuine desire to work with people.
- Proficient in English, other languages a plus.
- Passion for the Brand and thriving in a selling environment.