Public Relations Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Capital Group|
|Post Name||Public Relations Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique.
We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better. We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging.
We value and welcome your experiences, ideas, and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.” You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses). “I can lead a full life.” You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have at least 3 years of media relations experience and will be a key member in helping to develop and execute media relations strategies to support our business priorities and promote our products, services, and distinct investment approach to targeted media outlets.
- You have superior relationship-building experience. This role will work with PR agencies and vendors to help execute our PR programs and will proactively manage select relationships with key journalists.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be required to write a wide variety of communications including spokesperson briefings, press releases, and other needed communications.
- You will help ensure that measurement and reporting processes are in place to assess and provide new coverage results on a regular basis.
- You demonstrate sound judgment in identifying and helping to resolve matters of sensitivity that could impact Capital Group’s reputation.
- You have PR experience in the asset management industry and/or a high level of curiosity to quickly learn.
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.” You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.” At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people with whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation, and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers.
For nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day.
Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs, and Instagram. We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment.
As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, or sex (including gender and gender identity). Pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability.
Medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.