|Hiring Organization||Landry’s Inc.|
|Post Name||Recruiting Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 28 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77027|
Landry’s has an open position for a Corporate Recruiting Coordinator at our Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. We need high-caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to many career opportunities!
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the hiring process for corporate candidates, including, but not limited to background checks, reference checks, and salary/employment verifications.
- Conducts initial phone screens with candidates
- Update and maintain Kenexa (applicant tracking system) and recruiting files to support the Sr. Director of Corporate Recruiting
- Posts open corporate positions on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Kenexa, LinkedIn, and University sites as appropriate
- Arranges for offsite career fairs and maintain a calendar of upcoming fairs.
- Attends offsite Career Fairs to generate interest in Landry’s corporate careers
- Maintains the Corporate Referral Program and open positions flyer
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring managers
- Books conference rooms for interviews and send calendar invitations to participants
- Review resumes Prepare Orientation packets for new hires
- Conduct Orientation as needed including I-9 completion and verifying all new hire paperwork
- Prepare “TBNT” letters and send them via email
Professional strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. At least 1-year of previous experience in recruiting support is preferred, and knowledge of the Kenexa applicant tracking system is a plus.
Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting techniques, including the use of the internet and social media sourcing tools, is required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Will work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on environment where a sense of urgency and attention to detail are essential. The Recruiting Coordinator will establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals, will listen carefully, and perform as a team member.