Call Center Agent
|Hiring Organization||Mini Mall Storage Properties|
|Post Name||Call Center Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Mini Mall Storage Properties has since been successful in acquiring existing storage facilities throughout North America. Our team of self-storage experts has allowed us to make strategic acquisitions and capital improvements.
Working in alignment with our vision of state-of-the-art technology and tenant convenience, we offer affordable storage solutions equipped with unmatchable safety, security, and innovative technologies in the self-storage industry.
With such expansive growth comes challenge and opportunity; our talented team is dynamic and works together to continue our growth plans. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace; we are a unique workplace with unique people.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be the first point of contact with potential and current customers via phone, email, live chat, and/or social media.
- Close sales opportunities from inbound calls.
- Take payments from customers.
- Resolve customer concerns and seek resolution on inquiries.
- Liaise with the field staff to resolve customer concerns.
- Create a genuine and exciting experience for the customer by utilizing active listening and strong communication skills.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Strong sales skills with the ability to overcome objections and close sales opportunities.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to work within multiple programs and systems at the same time with high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to meet customer needs.
- A desire for continuous learning, growth, and career development.
- Must be available for full-time work with the availability to work listed hours of operation (see below).
- Call Center/Storage industry experience will be considered an asset.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset.
- A clear criminal background check will be required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other’s back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group Benefits Plan and a discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong, safe work environment.
Hours of Operations:
- Monday to Friday 07:00AM – 10:00PM CST
- Saturday to Sunday 08:00 AM– 06:30 PM CST
- Open on all Statutory holidays with limited hours
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Mini Mall Storage Properties to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted, and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures, and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results.
As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable, and free of discrimination and harassment