|Hiring Organization||TUV Rheinland AIA Services, LLC|
|Post Name||Operations Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Provide administrative/project coordination support for assigned office/department/group e.g. engineering, audit, inspection, sales, etc. The Operations Support Representative will coordinate various projects as required which may include communicating regularly with clients and ensuring services are delivered in accordance with client expectations and within budget and on schedule.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule projects/audits/inspections as needed to meet customer requirements. Flag completed projects for billing purposes.
- Initiate projects in databases, maintaining and updating project information in a timely manner to insure accurate reporting of earnings and accurate billing.
- Act as the main point of contact for engineering/audit/inspection/sales/certification staff and clients regarding project information, status, and schedule.
- Responsible to track and control timelines of projects without delays.
- Provide excellent customer service through continuous and regular contact with clients for follow-up/updates, responding to inquiries, and researching/resolving any client issues/problems.
- Maintained and update client information in databases. Send out new client packages/applications/contracts as needed
- Track and process client/project/assignments billing for assigned department/group, working with accounting and client to resolve any billing/accounts receivable/credit issues.
- Generation of quotation and appropriate additional documentation required during the quotation process.
- Responsible for the closure of complaints.
- Control the process of issuing certificates including processing and printing certificates, submitting documents for review, and mailing out certifications when necessary
- Provide reports to management as needed. e.g. revenue forecasts each month to management based on project status and schedule.
- Provide general administrative support to assigned department/office as needed.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge, Skill, & Abilities
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment coordinating multiple and changing priorities
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, carry out urgent requests and meet deadlines.
- Must be articulate, professional, and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree preferred.
- 2 years related experience, or with HS diploma/equivalent or with an Associate degree
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing. Individuals must be able to verbally communicate with visitors, employees, callers, and clients. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enables the use of office machinery and computers.
Individuals supporting sales staff may also be tasked with attending trade shows which may involve standing for extended periods of time communicating verbally with potential clients as well as lifting and carrying moderately heavy items.
- Personal computer, telephone, fax machine, copier