|Post Name||Venture Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Who we are
BDev Ventures was launched by the team that founded and grew BairesDev into a $220mm+ revenue, 3,000+ person digital transformation company with a presence across the U.S. and Latin America.
We partner with B2B product and services companies to accelerate growth with our proprietary revenue generation platform, “Bev Growth Platform”, which was built to scale BairesDev into the largest 100% bootstrapped IT Services company in history, with a multibillion-dollar valuation.
Venture Analyst at Bev Ventures
We are seeking a Venture Analyst to join our team and help drive our growth as one of the largest Venture Capital firms in the market. As a Venture Analyst, you will play a critical and active role in the daily operations of our Startup Venture Capital.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key player in our team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities as an investor relations analyst acting as an equity analyst and wealth management consultant.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage daily with startup entrepreneurs.
- Share the BDev Ventures story.
- Find great founders for us to invest in that are a fit for our investment thesis and our growth platform using proprietary sourcing tools.
- Hold virtual meetings by phone/zoom with startups located in or selling in the United States and Latin America.
- Persuasively present and promote our investment thesis to existing and prospective portfolio companies.
- Work internally with the investment management and marketing teams to build high-quality presentations, decks, and other written materials.
- Generate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability of portfolio companies.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive, dynamic business relationships.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in a venture capital company.
- Familiarity with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Ability to handle complex negotiations end-to-end.
- Capacity and experience to translate research findings into investment recommendations.
- Thorough understanding of venture capital investment and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- An established network in the tech US ecosystem is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in driving multiple deals or innovation initiatives through all phases.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. We want to ensure that every BDev Ventures member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment. Every team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!