|Hiring Organization||Community Care Center Inc|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60653|
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
- Sign On Bonus: $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time employment!
- Schedule: Overnight / NOC; Full-time or Part-time
- Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am with an every other weekend rotation
- Part-time requires 2 shifts per week with an every-other-weekend rotation
- New grads: New grads are welcome!
Community Care is an SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
- Revised clinical initiatives include a new Physiatrist, Behavioral Health activity-based programming, and a new Vohra Wound program coming soon!
- We are located near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 and a few blocks from the train station.
A quote from a new employee:
“I am so appreciative of the support from [my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.” We work hard, but our clinical outcomes are impressive. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): officially we title this job a Registered Nurse (RN), but in other centers, it may be called a Floor Nurse or Staff Nurse.
What’s in it for you:
- High-quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result, they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in IL
- Prior floor nurse experience within a skilled nursing facility is helpful
- New Graduate Nurses are welcome to apply!
- Electronic medical records experience is helpful (Point Click Care or PCC is ideal)
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks