|Hiring Organization||Restore Hyper Wellness|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77019|
Restore Hyper Wellness is the award-winning industry leader and creator of an innovative new category of care—Hyper Wellness® and the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Restore delivers expert guidance and the most extensive array of cutting-edge modalities available under one roof.
Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life.
With over 150+ locations nationwide and a fast-growing retail footprint, Restore is making true health more accessible than ever before. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
The Ideal Candidate:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Live the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle – We believe in the modalities we offer and we incorporate them into our lifestyle. We take care of our bodies and make wellness part of our everyday life, do you?
- Fix what Is broken – The people who work here are the kind of people that take initiative. They don’t just walk past something that’s not working – they take it upon themselves to make it better, however they can. Ready for the challenge?
- Help people do more living – Our franchisees and employees don’t just live it – they feel passionate about helping others live it, too. Truly helping others is connected to their life purpose. They are the bridge between everyone they come in contact with and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle. A ready to help drive our mission forward?
- Passion matters – It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking – Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- Empathy goes a long way – Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
If these are qualities of living that you prize for yourself and your team, then let’s talk!
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction. Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love.
We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey and leading a team of nurses to support the Restore mission.
Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their wellness.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service
- Assist staff with store services.
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- You’re a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering injections.
- You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress code
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment
We are Restore Hyper Wellness and we are on a blazing mission to restore people’s health and wellness so that they can do more of what they love every day. Our daily metric? How many people did we help that day? That’s why it is paramount that we attract people who are as passionate about helping people as we are.
Join us on our mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love!