Solution Sales Manager
|Post Name||Solution Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5500 To USD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
Solution Sales Manager, Applied Analytics and DaaS- Corporate R&D Markets (North America) Are you passionate about selling high-value data as a service and applied analytics solutions? Would you thrive in the corporate Research and Development industry?
About our Team
Our team supports a portfolio of tools that bring together incomparable data assets, powerful analytics, and technologies. We help R&D professionals, engineers and researchers invent and commercialize ideas, products, and processes. We do this by facilitating insights and critical decision-making for customers across global research and healthy ecosystems.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan. This person will expand the Life Sciences Solutions portfolio in Corporate and R&D markets on the West Coast, North America.
- Generate revenue from solution APIs and/or Data Files (such as Reaxys, ScienceDirect, Embase, Scopus, or Pharmapendium).
- Upsell to applied analytics and achieve cross-sell of products to bring additional value to customers’ objectives.
- Focus on Corporate R&D Accounts in North America West Coast region. This individual should have excellent networking skills to navigate through complex company structures.
- Train and mentor sales team colleagues to improve their skills and determine the analytics opportunities available.
- Build strategic relationships with research leaders and department heads of data science and digital transformation.
- Bring market insights into the business to accelerate the transformation of our products and service. Capturing the emerging opportunities from customer analytics needs.
- Previous public sector sales experience with a proven track record (science background preferred).
- Maintain the ability to manage complex relationships with internal and external stakeholders at the senior level
- Ability to travel up to 40% based on business needs in West Coast territory
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic and consultative selling principles
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in R&D, R&D IT, and Business owners, up to the C suite level. Including networking skills to navigate through complex company structures.
- Negotiate, close sales, pipeline management, Lead generation, coaching, and developing associates in a complex culture.
- Display verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and present. Both in technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences. (formal and informal settings).
- knowledge of the Science Industry with emphasis on Life Sciences.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leaves, and tuition reimbursement.
We will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals. Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative, and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world’s grand challenges and a more sustainable future.
We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education, and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice.
Are you ready to help us progress in science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.