Sales Operations Analyst
|Post Name||Sales Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related degree; or a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4500 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10014|
Position at WebMD
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org, and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant, and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools, and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. The position will require proactively managing promotional sponsorships from sale through delivery and providing management regular updates on the status of all programs.
The ideal candidate will bring strong communication and problem-solving skills, a proven ability to meet deadlines, and be very detail-oriented. The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution, and tracking program deliverables.
- Becoming an expert in a promotional suite of products
- Managing the approval of campaign deliverables
- Communicating goals, program elements, and timing to internal teams
- Tracking the status of a program from sale through program completion
- Providing regular updates on changes in direction, guarantee, and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related degree; or a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Media or Digital work experience required
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to be responsible, accountable and result-driven
- For the successful candidate, this position offers a great opportunity and exposure to project management and related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.