|Hiring Organization||BAART Programs Beverly|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent with at least one 1-year prior experience in an office/clinic setting.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90057|
BAART Program is looking for a respectful, alert, and vigilant Security Guard to maintain the overall safety and order of the clinic facility. The security guard may also provide backup coverage to the receptionist.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the protection of all employees and patients
- Ensure that each patient entering the building has an I.D.
- Creates orderly waiting lines; have patients stand in a single file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients leave the clinic timely, unless they have an appointment to see a staff person).
- Eliminate loitering, congregating in the parking lot and premises
- Report critical incidents that occur in the parking lot or on-premises.
- Contact local authorities and cooperate with authorities in an emergency situation, as needed.
- Respond to calls for assistance in preventing interference or disruption of operations (maintains order and control).
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building, protecting the property from damage and destruction
- Performs security checks of the facility at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Attends staff meetings, and in-service training as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain professional attire at all times, including name badge and paraphernalia that identifies you as a Security Guard.
- Be friendly, courteous, and helpful to all disciplines, reception, clinical and medical.
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed
- Perform other related duties as determined by the supervisor.
- Minimum age requirement of 21.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least one 1-year prior experience in an office/clinic setting.
- Must possess an active guard card from the state of California
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security training is strongly preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required, bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Able to establish a positive rapport with patients and must demonstrate a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the chemically dependent person.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART Program is a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and improved quality of life.
BAART Program is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.