Principle Security Specialist
|Hiring Organization||Raytheon North Building|
|Post Name||Principle Security Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of equivalent experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75243|
Industrial Security Specialist to provide Department of Defense (DoD) Personnel Security (PERSEC) support in a fast-paced deadline-driven comprehensive security program supporting multiple locations.
The candidate will need to interpret DoD policies, guidance, and procedures in coordination with the company policies to ensure compliance with a large-cleared employee base. Have a working knowledge of personnel security administration activities (citizenship verification, DoD security briefings, classified information non-disclosure agreements, and personnel clearance justification forms).
Participate in a team environment to develop, update, and implement security policies and procedures in coordination with government and company requirements. The core of the job entails conducting and supporting indoctrinations, debriefs, citizenship verifications, visit request submittals, and all actions to support entire personnel clearance and access policies and procedures.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess & maintain a DoD Top Secret clearance SSBI within 6 years
- Working knowledge of the 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), 5205.07 DoD Manuals Volumes 1-4, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals or Special Program Security directives
- Understanding how to process a high volume of Program Access Requests (PARs)
- Detailed knowledge of working with PSQs, e-Qip, and SF86 documents
- Be able to learn how to manage a program personnel database
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to display tact, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
- Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
- Firm understanding of what constitutes personally identifiable information (PII), company proprietary, and safeguarding methods to prevent unauthorized access
- Basic knowledge of the U.S. Government’s Defense Industrial Security System (DISS)
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Establish the ability/flexibility to move from one task to another and to be available for a variety of tasks as the need arises
- Provide clear guidance to company employees
- Willing to work extra hours and weekends when necessary
Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of equivalent experience
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs, or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.