|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 30 To SGD 35 Per Hour|
- Proven account management experience
- Sales/technical/commercial experience in the dairy or food ingredients industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
You will be responsible for an agreed set of customers, charged with developing account plans and delivering on agreed volume, revenue, and price achievement targets. You will need to establish and maintain key internal relationships with Sales Operations, Technical, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Marketing, CPM, Category Teams, and Regulatory teams to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner within business rules.
- Lead the development and implementation of account growth strategies
- Ensure account plans are consistent with the Fonterra and regional strategic plans
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the customer’s organization
- Monitor environmental and competitor influences which may impact the customer’s business planning and tactics
- Participate actively in developing and implementing Fonterra and regional strategies, in the context of the local market environment and opportunities
- Achieve sales, business growth, and profit objectives
- Develop partnerships between Fonterra and the customer stakeholders to identify and capture mutually beneficial growth opportunities
- Identify sales opportunities for customers to meet planned demand targets
- Manage customer performance by tracking and delivering against agreed metrics
- Drive cost saving and spec rationalization initiatives in line with agreed policy
- Deliver excellent service standards for customers and operations
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the supply chain; including knowledge of import regulations, licenses, and documentation specific to the local market
- Work closely with CPM and Sales Operations to address long-term supply, supply chain, capacity, and profitability issues, and opportunities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of new and existing dairy products and the market environment in which they compete
- Develop and maintain networks within Fonterra to ensure excellence in all interactions with the customer
- Share customer knowledge, insight, and experiences with the sales team where appropriate, maintaining an awareness of customer confidentiality practices
- Develop intelligence networks within the global dairy market
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualified with minimum 5 years of sales/technical/commercial experience in the dairy or food ingredients industry
- Proven relationship-building skills and account management or customer-facing experience. Experience with large multinational industrial companies and complex portfolios is a definite plus.
- Excellent analytical, written, and communication with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to build strong relationships across organizational levels, geographies, and functions.
- Can demonstrate consistent delivery of outstanding performance and results over a sustained period.
- Eligibility to work in Singapore is a must.
Our Story – Dairy Expertise that leads the world
NZMP, which stands for New Zealand Milk Products, is the B2B ingredients and solutions brand of Fonterra. We have one of the broadest product ranges in the dairy industry; our ingredients are used by a lot of the world’s most famous food and nutrition brands.
We deliver safe, quality dairy ingredients and supply solutions from standard ingredients such as milk powders and butter, to functional ingredients such as specialized proteins for sports and nutritional beverages. All are manufactured to meet one of the world’s most respected food safety frameworks.
Every day, our knowledge, people, and products combine to bring the best of dairy to the world.