|Hiring Organization||RASHI PERIPHERALS PTE. LTD.|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with CA, CPA or relevant professional qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rashi Peripherals Pte Ltd is part of a Billion dollar Indian IT B2B Enterprise and is looking to make Singapore as the Regional HQ for expanding into South Asia and South East operations.
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity to progress with the company
- Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with CA, CPA, or relevant professional qualification
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Accounting including some auditing experience preferred
- Experience in handling accounting and tax matters
- Hands-on Experience with accounting software such as Tally, and SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel such as Vlookup, Pivot table
- Good Knowledge of IFRS reporting standard
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Those who are available immediately will be preferred
Proposed Job Scope:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational accounting activities
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly/quarterly full set of financial accounts, management accounts, and GST tax reporting within the stipulated dateline.
- Implement financial and control process improvement initiatives
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents, and govt bodies
- Preparation of annual budget and cashflow projections
- Review, enhance and participate in any Finance related projects
- Support the business and management in any business analysis, projects, initiatives, and other duties assigned.