Marine HR Personnel Officer
|Hiring Organization||STENA MARINE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.|
|Post Name||Marine HR Personnel Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2600 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that qualified, experienced, and competent personnel are employed onboard Customers’ offshore assets.
- Ensure that offshore employees’ documentation and certification compliance is always maintained.
- Have an understanding and maintain up-to-date all processes with respect to budgeting, recruitment, employment contracts, personnel management, disciplinary action, training matrix compliance, biweekly meetings, and monthly reports.
- Meet business goals and objectives and ensure full compliance with company policies and statutory requirements.
The responsibilities of the Personnel Officer include but are not limited to the following:
- Have an understanding of Offshore Employment structures and applicable Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA).
- Have an understanding of Marine Industry regulatory and certification legislation including but not limited to ISM Code, STCW, and MLC.
- Have knowledge of ISO Standards and ensure ISO compliance is maintained.
- Administer Offshore SEA contracts and Documents, ensuring that the signed contracts are tracked and filed.
- Ensuring seafarers’ certificates and training records are updated, liaising with personnel officers and manning agents in Glasgow, Aberdeen, India, and the Philippines office for personnel employed on vessels under their responsibility.
- To assist and attend to queries in terms of Crew Management services.
- Attend to all offshore personnel-related matters as directed.
- Attend and provide input to meetings and management reporting.
- Implementation of initiatives, systems and policies to meet business goals and objectives.
- Provide input to client-specific budget and manning reports. Assist in analyzing trends as required.
- Conduct background checks on potential candidates.
- Review internal processes for further efficiency and improvements.
- Track fleet appraisal system for offshore employees.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe Data Protection guidelines.
- Work with Payroll Team to administer Recovery Letters as directed.
- Back up for input of FSS and project personnel timesheets.
- To assist HR Executive on day-to-day work when required.
- Understudy the Marine HR manager and HR Executive, and provide backup as required.
- May be required to be a part of the out-of-hours on-call rota.
- Other tasks and project-related work as directed.