Mexican Restaurants Inc. (MRI) is a Houston-based, casual dining restaurant group that leads the South with its passion for exceptionally great food and genuine hospitality. Our fresh approach and culinary talent help us deliver truly delicious food at a fair price; that keeps guests wanting to come back for more while we are continuously exceeding high expectations. MRI concepts include Casa Olé, Monterey’s Little Mexico, Crazy Jose’s, Tortuga Mexican Kitchen, and Überrito.
The Social/Digital Media Manager oversees brand interactions with guests via the implementation of content strategies on social/digital media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social/digital media outlets.
- Implementation of social/digital tactics to build brand awareness and drive sales
- Platforms below (but – not limited to):
- FB, Instagram, Twitter
- eBlasts (content creation and distribution via the Paytronix platform)
- TikTok, YouTube (content creation and distribution
- Set KPIs (key performance indicators) for social media campaigns
- Targets for shares/likes
- Monitoring consumer feedback sites and sharing feedback with Operations partners
- Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Implementation of programs/initiatives to enhance brand awareness and brand ratings
- Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, FB, etc.
- Set KPI’s (key performance indicators) for consumer rating sites
- Targets for growth in ratings
- Update Mobile App Sites
- Post updates
- Monitor competitor mobile apps
- Update 3rd-Party Sites
- Post updates
- Identify Bloggers/Influencers Contacts/Opportunities
- Content Creation
- Shoot video
- Take photos
- Assist With New Restaurant Openings
- Pre-Opening Awareness Opportunities
- Bloggers/Influencers identified
- Pre-Opening and Opening Day photos/videos
- Develop Graphics
- Content Calendar graphics
- Special menus (LTOs, Catering, etc.)
- Field requests (LSM, banners, fund-raisers, etc.
- Candidate must live in the Houston area
- This is a Hybrid position that will work remote and in the office with some occasional travel.
- Proven work experience as a Social/Digital Manager
- Experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and web maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Mexican Restaurants Inc. was founded with the goal of serving authentic and delicious Tex-Mex food in a comfortable and clean family environment. Our five Restaurant Brands have more than 150 years of combined operational experience! We have 33 locations in three states.
We’re 100% committed to getting to know the needs of our guests as we continue to create memorable catering events for our communities and loyal guests. We take the people we work with as seriously as the food we serve because we believe you need the best of both. Join our team today and see why our employees and guests believe our Restaurants are GREAT!
All locations are hiring so visit www.mexicanrestaurantsinc.com to find a local restaurant near you.