|Hiring Organization||Ascension Medical Group Illinois – Primary Care Chicago|
|Post Name||Social Worker|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in Social Work required.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60622|
What You Will Do
Investigate, assess and plan interventions to help patients cope with social, emotional,
economic and environmental problems.
- Interview patients assess priorities and document case activity.
- Consult with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies, and the patient’s relatives to ensure compliance with the patient’s treatment plan.
- Assist clients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with community health, welfare, and social agencies and seek creative means to assist the client with their needs.
- Support management of concurrent review, discharge planning processes, social services, home care, and other post-discharge needs.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Driver’s License preferred.
- Masters Level Social Worker preferred.
- Master’s degree in Social Work required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all.
Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches, and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.