Speech Language Pathologist
|Hiring Organization||FOX Rehabilitation|
|Post Name||Speech Language Pathologist|
|Qualification||Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 11000 To USD 13000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 11797|
Make an Impact on our Geriatric Community
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for top-caliber Speech Language Pathologists to join us in our Plainview locations. We’re FOX Rehabilitation, a multi-state, professional private practice of independent clinicians who visit patients and provide evidence-based geriatric care.
We’re committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture where everyone is welcomed and given access to our many professional growth opportunities. If you want an autonomous career.
And to help older adults become stronger and live better longer on their own schedule, then you’d make a great addition to our team. FOX clinicians are salaried with benefits with the opportunity for overtime at the per diem rate if desired
Who we’re looking for:
You are positive, compassionate, respectful, and hard-working with the desire to proactively develop your craft to achieve clinical excellence. You’re reliable, accountable, and respond to every challenge with solutions, rather than excuses.
You thrive in an autonomous setting and meet expectations for scheduling and caseload management. You seize every opportunity to feed the “fire in your belly” with our unlimited continuing education credits.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Geriatric House Calls™ to older adults
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to older adults
What you’ll get:
- Flexible schedule created by you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Overtime options
- Educational programs
What you’ll need:
- Valid Speech Language Pathology license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA CCC)
- Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to wear PPE, including masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns
- Integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm
Fox Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.