Account Executive – Sports and Entertainment
|Hiring Organization||Extreme Networks Inc|
|Post Name||Account Executive – Sports and Entertainment|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10119|
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace.
Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Represent our comprehensive solution of end-to-end Wired / Wireless Data Networking; Network Management and Security solutions, growing revenue and profit margins within the assigned territory achieving properly aligned quotas
- Utilize your Solutions Sales expertise to prospect and capture new business while growing the existing install base
- Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development, etc.)
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams within the territory and across the company
- Proven hunter with a history of developing new prospective customers and collaborating across cross-functional internal teams, ensuring target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
- Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts, and channel management
- Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective Solution Selling skills in enterprise networking environments at the CXO levels.
- Strong Business plan development and forecasting experience
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- A highly trusted business partner, who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- An accomplished Account Executive with an established account base, strong regional Customer and Channel Partner relationships
- Relevant industry/competitive knowledge
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas; achieving Club
- Strong Competitive Industry and Product Knowledge with the ability to articulate the Extreme Networks Business Value Proposition