|Hiring Organization||iHeartMedia, Inc.|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85008|
Have you ever considered working for the #1 Audio Company – not just in Phoenix, or even Arizona, in the entire country? iHeartMedia is the #1 Audio Company in the US reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month!
You already know iHeart for our amazing concerts as well as our national and local sports personalities like Colin Cowherd, Dan Patrick, Joe Buck, Jody Oehler, Erin Andrews, and more!
Being the #1 Audio Company in the country we offer so many ways for brands to reach their target consumer with multi-media full-funnel marketing solutions! As a Sports Entertainment Business Development Manager with iHeartMedia, you can sell customized sports partnerships using the most innovative sports podcasts, digital and broadcast audio, sporting events, and digital tactics to drive results for partners.
The iHeartSports Network delivers sports fans on a massive scale reaching over 144 million sports fans a month and podcast listeners on the #1 Sports Podcasting network with over 84M monthly downloads and growing.
You will have all our iHeartSportsNetwork sponsorship and marketing assets at your fingertips to sell locally, or scale it nationally, and help brands reach sports fans and target consumers in over 150 iHeartMedia markets across the country.
What We Are Looking For/Elements of the Job: iHeartMedia is looking for a highly motivated self-starter and experienced account executive to pursue local, regional, and national companies/brands for iHeartMedia’s newest sports-centered team.
This individual will be required to prospect and close new business, in addition to maintaining and growing an existing book of business. This individual will focus exclusively on selling iHeartMedia’s sports entertainment products, including but not limited to local & national radio advertising and endorsements, local & national podcast advertising and endorsements, digital advertising, streaming audio, events, and sponsorship.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to…
- Identifies and solicits new business for iHeartMedia’s sports entertainment products through prospecting and cold calling; builds and grows a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers creative and effective sales presentations geared around iHeart’s comprehensive sports products.
- Steers clients based on market, platform, and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, and submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective sports marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Unrivaled passion for all things sports! Particularly, selling sports-centric marketing products to local, regional, and national businesses/brands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, prioritize, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics, market research, and trends
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of sales experience selling sports-related products and services
- Experience in Sports marketing, and media partnership sales with a proven record of success
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office skills/experience is a plus
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision with a variety of coverage options
- The company provided supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enables our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance, and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.