Brand Strategist, Sports Marketing
|Post Name||Brand Strategist, Sports Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10010|
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world’s greatest artists, content creators, and talent across books, digital media, film, food, music, sports, television, and theater. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
- Inspire prospective clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas, and plans to get them executed.
- Builds client presentations. Ultimately owns the storytelling of the deck.
- Work cross-functionally with Endeavor groups to concept ideas across content, partnerships, PR, fashion, digital, esports, philanthropy, social impact, etc.
- Develop pitch materials for buyers and partners across the categories above
- Strategically connecting the dots across all a client’s marketing activity
- Works alongside analytics team to guide research and translate data into compelling stories and actionable insights.
- Briefs design teams after outlines are complete and collaborate with them on bringing presentations to life visually.
- Uncovers and monitors cultural and industry trends to add value to talent and property brand strategies
- Helps implement a process for tracking and reporting how our clients’ brands are performing and present insights & recommendations that advance them towards north star priorities and goals
- 4+ years of brand strategy, advertising, and sports marketing experience
- Experience leading brand positioning, key messaging, audience targeting, and communication strategies
- Strong storyteller and communicator. Track-record of leveraging strong writing skills to deliver clear and inspiring presentations
- Strong experience with brand development using a broad range of approaches and disciplines
- Exhibits strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Adept at extracting meaningful insights from multiple sources of data
- Creative Strategy
- Brand Planning and Development
- Creative Writing
- Market / Trend Analysis
- Innovative Solutions
- Fluency with presentation software (Keynote and PowerPoint)