Account Service Associate
|Post Name||Account Service Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree and no prior experience in the Administrative, Customer Service, Financial Services, Risk Management, or Insurance area|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75001|
Zurich North America is currently hiring an Underwriting Account Service Associate to join the Underwriting team! As an Underwriting Account Service Associate, you will support and work closely with experienced Underwriters in the review and analysis of risks. You will enjoy the opportunity to fully apply and hone your research and analytical skills to effectively assess risk and grow your career.
This position is a hybrid of remote work and in-office activity designed to meet the need of the selected candidate and Zurich North America. The candidate selected for this opportunity should be able to report to our North American office located in Dallas, Texas.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviews evaluate and summarize risk exposures, controls, loss history, and financial condition to aid underwriting decisions around submission acceptance or declination.
- Follows instructions from Underwriters in areas of policy rating, subjective pricing, policy construction, coverages & exclusions, mandatory forms, etc. to accurately quote and issue policies.
- Provides account servicing support in collaboration with the Underwriter and Manager, with responsibility for end-to-end servicing processes for new business, renewals, and endorsements for basic to moderately complex business and products.
- Responds to written, and verbal telephone inquiries appropriately and on time under close supervision by the Underwriter and/or Manager. Working collaboratively with assigned underwriters.
- Supports Underwriter with broker/agent/distributor/customer interactions by providing basic customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and no prior experience in the Administrative, Customer Service, Financial Services, Risk Management, or Insurance area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice, including Associate Degree and no prior experience in the Administrative, Customer Service, Financial Services, Risk Management, or Insurance area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Administrative, Customer Service, Financial Services, Risk Management, or Insurance area
- Knowledge of data collection and analysis
- Microsoft Office experience
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Knowledge of processing, rating, and policy management systems used in the insurance industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior skills in relationship building, active listening with customers and coworkers
- Customer service experience
- Enjoys working with details and providing accurate data in a timely manner. Multi-tasking skills