|Hiring Organization||Mobile Communications America|
|Post Name||Product Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77064|
Knight Security Systems is looking for an experienced product specialist to support the Sales team during the sales process and ensure a seamless transition of a sold project from Sales to Operations. The System Design Manager will help build our brand and define a strategic project sales roadmap.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Necessary accommodations will be provided in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local law. The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
- Provide Sales with an on-site presence to ensure that the scope of work and bid provided by Knight Security Systems is comprehensive and competitive.
- Support the sales process by exhibiting customer value.
- Provide input to the sales force as far as the optimal equipment and technologies required for each job.
- Compile and enter project estimates in Knight Security System’s CRM software.
- Provide pricing to Salesforce based on the customer’s wishes or needs so that a complete Scope of Work can be compiled by the Knight Security Systems salesperson.
- Assist the sales process with hands-on demonstrations, product examples, and examples of completed portfolio systems and pictures.
- Re-evaluate sold projects prior to installation to ensure that the equipment and services sold are being procured from the most economical source.
- Oversee the submittal process to design firms and or municipalities/agencies involved in obtaining permits and approvals for booked projects.
- Create AutoCAD drawings of projects during the sales process.
- Create asset sheets for installed materials.
- Manage other personnel within the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure you constantly operate within the Knight Security Core Values of Honor, Integrity, and Service.
- Provide the local Knight Security Systems organization with IT office support.
- Assist the Operations Manager in ongoing management of the submittals process and creation of a Bill of Materials prior to material requisition.
- Provide on-site assistance with highly technical software or system configuration.
- Provide sales design assistance to other Knight Security Systems offices.