Summer Analyst Program
|Hiring Organization||Jordan Park Group|
|Post Name||Summer Analyst Program|
|Qualification||Are currently pursuing a college or university degree and are a rising senior|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10007|
Jordan Park provides investment management and financial advice to a distinct community of individuals, families, and institutions. Our clients have made extraordinary contributions to business, philanthropy, government, and society.
We are empathetic problem solvers with depth and diversity of experience. We embrace complexity and navigate challenges to empower clients to achieve their optimal outcomes. Our mission is to enhance lives and legacies.
Jordan Park’s Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week experience that introduces participants to all facets of investment management and financial services. Projects may span from researching various industries, developing financial tools, enhancing the client experience, and more.
Summer Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and engaging with different teams to provide solutions to the Jordan Park client base
- Engaging in investment-related research
- Creating client-facing materials
- Enhancing different processes throughout the firm
- Creating financial tools that will be used by Jordan Park employees at its completion
- Working with Bloomberg to gather and organize data
- Completing a case study that resembles a client situation
This program might be right for you if you:
- Are currently pursuing a college or university degree and are a rising senior
- Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, especially skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Genuinely like helping people
- Strong attention to detail; accurate and organized
- Are hungry to learn
- Seek to understand how the smallest details fit into the “big picture” of our service to clients
- Love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions
- Are resilient and don’t get flustered easily
- Can communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Are discreet in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines
10-week program: June 12, 2023 – August 18, 2023
We have offices located in San Francisco, California, New York, New York, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Functionally, the Firm is organized across 4 key business areas. These include:
- Client Experience, responsible for strategic advice and engagement management as well as day-to-day client interaction and operations,
- Investment Advisory, responsible for managing and monitoring client investment assets,
- Business Infrastructure, responsible for managing and operating the Firm’s business activities And
- The Jordan Park Trust Company is responsible for developing and implementing robust trust solutions.
The Analyst Program offers an exceptional opportunity to contribute across many parts of our business such as client service, investment management, impact investing, and operations, among others. Analysts will work as various members across the firm to complete tasks and drive critical business initiatives forward.
At the conclusion of the program, Summer Analysts may be offered a position in Jordan Park’s 2-year Analyst Program upon graduation. Top-performing analysts will be eligible for a 3rd-year extension and the possibility of continuing their careers at the firm upon completion of the program.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination by the date of hire. Jordan Park will provide reasonable accommodation for employees with an approved religious or medical exemption.
- We are empathetic problem solvers and subject matter experts, committed to serving clients at the highest level of trust and partnership. Our hallmarks of responsiveness, availability, dependability, and competency are our highest priorities.
- Jordan Park is always seeking great talent. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. We comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- For information about our privacy practices, including disclosures for California residents, please see our Privacy Notice
- Jordan Park is an SEC-registered investment adviser (RIA).