SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS ANALYST II
|Hiring Organization||Ceva Logistics|
|Post Name||SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS ANALYST II|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Operations, or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree in a related field preferred. Typically, at least two years of experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77032|
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products, and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
Are you a problem solver and known for your analytical skills? Are you passionate about delivering innovative logistics solutions to supply chain customers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute valuable responsibilities and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Manage more complex daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements for performance, compliance, and invoicing; develop and analyze the information when required. Perform a variety of calculations, and analyze and audit financial and operational results; typically involves complex professional-related supply chain principles.
- Review complex operational or transportation details to identify potential areas for improvement, savings, or efficiency; provide innovative solutions.
- Oversee data integrity – accuracy of complex databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; investigate and work to resolve discrepancies.
- Develop complex metrics and goals for programs present information to internal or external customers or leaders and prepare templates or details to ensure operations are meeting expectations.
- Review operational claims, failures, or damages, perform root causes and other reviews to determine responsible parties, and present to leaders or customers; situations are often more complex.
- Ensure processes and operations comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; seek advice and interpretation when required.
- Assist with reviewing and responding to complex customer requests which include applying transportation principles, drafting responses and outlines, and other professional support.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Operations, or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree in a related field preferred. Typically, at least two years of experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Ability to develop complex analytics, reports, and communications related to transportation and logistics. Utilization of systems and databases used for transportation and logistics management.
- Characteristics: Ability to review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause analysis and other reviews to determine responsibility and corrective action. Capable of communicating complex transportation and logistics information and ability to identify and communicate potential operational or analytical concerns and assist with change management.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your well-being. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance, and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car, and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options), or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative-action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.