|Hiring Organization||Alhambra Elementary School District|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85019|
Arizona Elementary Teacher Certification. with appropriate endorsement/ approved areas as required by the Arizona Department of Education.
To provide instruction to facilitate learning which enables all students to reach their academic potential and become responsible, productive citizens.
- Establish learning objectives, which include the current District guidelines and objectives.
- Determine the appropriate program of study to meet the specific needs of all students.
- Provide instruction based on established objectives and individual student needs. Instruction will include appropriate modeling, active student involvement, guided and independent practice, evaluation, monitoring and adjusting of instruction, and closure.
- Motivate students to maximize their learning potential and ensure that all students have successful experiences.
- Maintain high expectations for all students.
- Maintain positive effective classroom management procedures, which are in compliance with school and District guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate student records and documentation.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with students, parents, colleagues, and administration.
- Adhere to all Board policies and/or rules, Arizona Revised Statutes, and federal regulations pertaining to education.
- Attend staff and in-service meetings, workshops, and school functions as directed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the subject(s) taught.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Continue to grow professionally through appropriate staff development opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.