|Post Name||Technical Architect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 8000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77002|
TechBlocks is a leading global digital product development firm. We unify strategy, design, and technology with continuous growth-centric digital product engineering solutions for F500 companies and global brands including Bell Telecom, Bausch Health (Previously Valeant Pharma), Honda Motors, AES Corp, Thomson Reuters Carswell, First American, and Colliers International.
Our passion is empowering innovators and change-makers at every level of the product life cycle. We specialize in building customized business apps that allow organizations and enterprises to improve their efficiency, collaboration, and user experience.
Based in Toronto with offices in the U.S., and India we work with clients around the planet. What separates us from the rest is our ability to help businesses transform into digital businesses with our consulting, engineering, and post-go-live, go-to-market services. If you have a passion for innovation and looking for the opportunity to work on leading-edge projects, then join our team.
The eCommerce BigCommerce Engineer will be responsible for migrating the Magento eCommerce store to BigCommerce. This role will need to interact with Technical Architects, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, QA, IT, Site Operations, UX, Creative, and retail teams to ensure to develop features as per business requirements.
This role requires a good understanding of design, Architecture, prototyping, and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to develop Retail eCommerce applications. This role reports to Ecommerce Architect.
The Engineer, eCommerce UI’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and install new apps, update store configurations as per Business requirement
- Create support tickets and coordinate with the BigCommerce support team and internal Business stockholders to ensure services are up and running
- Review Business requirements and find best-fit Marketplace Apps
- Create a Low-Level Solution Design document to build a custom App as per requirement and review it with the Architect and Leads
- Create Pages, Widgets as per the Figma prototype
- Integrate Java Springboot REST API, Third-party services, and Payment methods with frontend Components
- Create responsive web components using Stencil, HandleBarJS, and fewer frameworks
- Integrate custom Payment method with customized checkout by considering PCI and Security compliance standards
- Review code and create a build using Stencil CLI, Terraform scripts
- Maintain and develop UI by following web coding standards, security, and PCI compliance standards
- Create test cases using Selenium / Test Complete frameworks
- Follow CI/CD deployment process, BitBucket code review process
- Review requirements, participate in technical analysis, and provide the best feasible solution
- Have 10+ years of Software engineering experience
- Have 4+ years of Technical Lead and Architect experience
- Strong experience in the BigCommerce or other SaaS e-commerce ecosystems
- 2+ years of experience working on medium/large BigCommerce implementations
- Should have at least been part of 1 or more end-to-end BigCommerce implementations
- Good understanding of eCommerce solutions including package software / SaaS Platforms like BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce
- Experience in advising senior stakeholders on the technical feasibility of implementing complex product requirements by extending the BigCommerce product instead of writing custom code.
- Strong experience in integrating Enterprise services, Payment services, third-party services integrations
- Solid experience working with AS400 ERP, Mule Middleware, REST Services, Payment services, or third-party services integrations
- Experience in developing Enterprise Retail eCommerce online stores and managing GEO-based inventory and pricing
- Strong Experience in integrating payment services, stripe, Lease to own payment methods, credit finance service
- Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
- Extensive experience with REST APIs and SDK integration.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, and Visual Studio IDE.
- Working with onsite/offshore development team and participating in code reviews and design reviews
- Experience in React.js, DevOps, GCP, and Kubernetes or other containerization technologies
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Can work with a cross-functional team to design, prototype, and deliver high-quality products