|Hiring Organization||The New School|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10011|
The New School was founded by forward-thinking educators in 1919 to defy the intellectual constraints of a traditional college education. We are seeking a responsible, detail-oriented individual to provide communication, program, and project support to the M.S. for Strategic Design for Global Leadership team.
This individual should display a professional demeanor, the ability to multitask, and excellent communication skills. The applicant must possess strong organizational skills and be punctual, logical, and self-sufficient. This position provides a flexible work schedule with a high expectation of reliability.
As the Senior Director is located in Europe, the program manager must be able to meet during the morning (if located in the US) for any needed meetings and have a flexible schedule to connect to students in varying time zones.
The New School is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and particularly seeks applications from members of underrepresented groups, as well as candidates who share this commitment.
- Drive our social media and marketing content and actions to increase the sharing of our
- GEMS experiences and stories that reach a wider audience
- Contact students in creating content for social media
- Create and maintain social media, website, and canvas pages
- Preparing materials such as powerpoints and other digital marketing needs for recruitment
- Prospecting and research related to strategic management content
- Creation/Design/Editing of video, imagery, etc as needed
- Co-create and organize informational design thinking sessions for marketing
- Search potential conferences and other ways to diversify market reach to potential GEMS
- Seamless project management alongside Senior Director for GEMS program, including work with the internal team, faculty, and students
- Create a clear, insightful, and easy way to provide information to our GEMS in one place (i.e., website)
- Co-create design tools and support that can help our GEMS with their research and independent work (ie. MURAL and MIRO templates)
- Follow up with GEMS student needs for their professional development and connections to The New School
- Help to improve links to Independent Study tools
- Helping on-site for intensive weekends or weeks as needed (may involve travel)
- Helping to organize a content-driven schedule for GEMS Operations and international on-site
- Assist in the research and special projects as needed
- Organizing each semester needs: books and materials for students, academic material for global students, (virtual) meetings and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding and experience with the executive audience and strategic design professions/content, and communication with the audience
- Exceptionally professional and proactive
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, Autonomous and forward-thinking
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, problem-solve, manage diverse activities, and meet deadlines autonomously
- Ability to work across various time zones
- Adeptness with MS Office Suites, Google Apps and Adobe Creative Suite, CANVA,
- MURAL, MIRO as well as social media platforms including Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, and website creation & maintenance
- Ability to adhere to University COVID-19 Policy and requirements.