|Hiring Organization||Texas Instruments Incorporated – Headquarters|
|Post Name||Systems Engineer|
|Qualification||Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 7000 To USD 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75243|
We can’t predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
At TI, Systems Engineers work to identify ideal roadmap opportunities for a business and are responsible for defining new products and platforms based on market opportunities. To do this, they leverage strong technical knowledge of our existing portfolio and a deep understanding of the technologies.
Standards, protocols within an industry or end equipment, and an ability to engage with customers and translate their requirements into technical specifications that will solve their problems.
Systems engineers also partner closely with marketing and applications engineers, as well as design teams, to ensure our roadmap is both meeting customer and market requirements and is technically optimized and manufacturable at a price and cost point that makes sense for the business.
In this system engineer role, you’ll have the chance to:
- Research market segments and identify the best investment opportunities
- Set business strategy to influence long-term revenue growth through competitive new products
- Define the market requirements and specifications for new platforms, devices, software, and tools
- Track market trends to identify new growth opportunities
- Develop strategies to achieve sustained performance and cost leadership
- Interface directly with TI business units and customers to define product roadmaps
- Assess and negotiate IC development tradeoffs with design teams and customers
- Evaluate silicon systems (hardware and software) and related documentation
- Gather user requirements, translate them to functional specifications, and implement solutions and enhancement projects
- Develop technical literature, including datasheets, application notes, user’s guides, and publications
- Collaborate with marketing, applications, and sales teams to enable customers to get the best performance out of TI devices
- Own and execute the business development plans for new products
- Manage lead customer engagements to convert new business opportunities to revenue
Put your talent to work with us as a Systems Engineer– change the world, and love your job!
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Understanding of and experience with system design, including defining system level requirements and evaluating engineering trade-offs
- Knowledge in structured and/or object-oriented programming (C, C++) and mixed-signal systems
- Knowledge of fundamentals of engineering economics and business principles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their careers and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice and look forward to hearing yours.
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test, and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes, and connected cars to drones, smartphones, and more.
Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or creed.
Disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.