|Hiring Organization||Texas Instruments Incorporated – Headquarters|
|Post Name||Procurement Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75243|
We can’t predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Are you a take-charge kind of person? Do you enjoy negotiating with suppliers? Would you like to work with top professionals in your industry? Are you enthusiastic about making a difference? If this sounds like you, then you should apply now for a Buyer position with Texas Instruments.
Business Summary & Primary Responsibilities:
As part of the Assembly/Test Procurement team, you will be responsible for managing the worldwide procurement and supply chain for a community in TI’s Assembly/Test Factories.
The primary objectives are supporting manufacturing through managing the global supply base, developing and executing global procurement strategies, driving the total cost of ownership, and managing assurance of supply as well as risk. The job demands strong multi-tasking skills and building relationships with multiple levels of internal partners around the world.
What You Will Gain From this Role:
- Thorough understanding of Assembly/Test Manufacturing Process and materials needed to enable output and drive TI revenue
- Develop abilities to think strategically and make decisions with a global perspective
- Master global negotiations skills to drive assurance of supply and cost of ownership reduction
- Learn to operate in a global environment working with partners in 6 different countries
- Exposure to TI and Supplier’s executive management
- Support TI’s growth in future years
- Develop and implement global piece part procurement strategies
- Collect and analyze data for management updates, driving key business decisions, and supporting negotiations
- Support Assembly/Test factory to prevent factory interruptions and drive TI revenue
- Manage global suppliers to maximize supplier performance
- Lead global contract negotiations
- Challenge the status quo of existing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Displays knowledge of finance, logistics operations, and financial acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate & influence all levels of management (globally) with appropriate urgency
- Strong analytical skills – Data visualization tool experience is a plus
- Project management skills
- Ability to solve complex & ambiguous problems, drive results & change, and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to develop and execute complex procurement strategies
- Ability to establish and build strong relationships/trust with a globally diverse set of suppliers and internal TI partner organizations
- Strong sense of Ownership and Urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their careers and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what makes TI stronger. We value each and every voice and look forward to hearing yours.
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test, and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes, and connected cars to drones, smartphones, and more.
Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.