|Hiring Organization||Treemont Healthcare and Rehab Center|
|Post Name||Traveling RN|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 83400 To USD 106000 Per Year|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75230|
Full Job Description
Discover What’s Possible!
At Diversicare, we understand the contributions of every team member are the parts that make up the whole. We appreciate them for the work they do each day to showcase their talents and gifts.
Are you an RN that is ready to take your talents on the road? We are hiring a Regional RN for our centers in the region. As a Regional RN, you will provide workforce support to assigned centers within the region.
At the assigned center, you will render skilled technical nursing services to residents within an assigned unit in support of the medical care staff and will supervise CNAs to ensure a high quality of care is provided to all residents.
Full-Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE – employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program – OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest, and Southwest United States.
Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare services that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.” We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork, and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation, and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence.
Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other. Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
- Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift and provides this communication to oncoming shift.
- Makes physical rounds in assigned areas of oversight assessing the quality of care, intervening with the provision of care, and interacting with caregivers and patients/residents.
- Provides direct care in line with the responsibilities of a nurse, assessing conditions, communicating with attending physicians/practitioners, and carrying out nursing functions according to the needs of the patients.
- Assists in establishing a plan of care for patients based on their unique needs and in line with physician orders.
- Is a member of the Interdisciplinary Care Team.
- Accurately documents patient/resident condition including assessments, communication, and care provided.
- May directly provide or supervise other providers of care such as medication pass, nursing care, documentation, treatments, and supervision.
- Evaluates performance of nurses, nursing assistants, and trained medication aides; coaches and disciplines as needed.
- Assesses and monitors to verify patient/residents’ needs are met and policies and procedures are followed.
- May respond and coordinate actions in emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Assists with the Continuous Quality Improvement Program initiatives.
- Ensures safe work practices are followed.
- Provides empathetic communication to families, patients/residents regarding change of condition and in response to care concerns, ensures resident rights are respected.
- Must be able to travel to any center within the region/company.
- Must be available to work overtime up to double shifts.
- Has a current license by the State Board of Nursing as an RN.
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by frequent change, as work schedules will change on a daily basis.
- Able to work intimately with residents, physicians, and staff.
- Experience in the long-term care setting is preferred.
- Capable of working to prescribed nursing standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; has an interest to perform a service.
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.