RN Registered Nurse Travel
|Hiring Organization||Vibra Healthcare|
|Post Name||RN Registered Nurse Travel|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Unlike working for the agency after agency, with our travel program, you get to work for a company:
- Don’t want to travel alone? We offer referral bonuses to our travelers
- Earn sick days and have the option of enrolling in our 401k match and paid life insurance programs!
- Work at one of our local hospitals between assignments to continue to earn money but stay home when you want to.
- Become part of a work family – build relationships with hospital leadership, and interact with travelers from across the country.
- Enjoy experiences and cultures nationwide.
12 Hour Day and Night shifts are currently available
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor is required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor is required.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of the use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency of testing pursuant to state regulations.