|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6S 6K7|
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Move trailers and other equipment on and off the dock.
- Direct traffic in the yard (including company and non-company drivers).
- Keep track of loads and backhauls in the yard.
- Yard equipment and load checks along with following appropriate safety guidelines.
- Assist management as required to keep the dock flowing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- 2 + years of driving or shunting experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- High School Diploma
- Good written and oral communication
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to lift up to 25-35 pounds
- Good warehouse and operations knowledge
- Must be able to work weekends, rotational shifts, and OT as needed
At syncreon, we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks, and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state, and local orders and aligns with the guidelines.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market-competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox, and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve.
For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfillment services, and transport.
Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development, and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Segment: Supply, Operations, Automotive