|Hiring Organization||Medical City Healthcare|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75240|
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians, and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support and student loan repayment
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Safely delivering all clean linen to the hospitals.
- Safely pick up all soiled linen and return it to the laundry for processing.
- Act as a Liaison/Customer Service Representative for the laundry.
- Ensuring the trucks are properly maintained.
- Ensuring the trucks are taken in for scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring the soiled linen is weighed and logged.
- Follow the schedule and clock in and out using your badge. Write your time in and out in the Supervisor’s Log Book.
- Inspect your truck in accordance with the provided Inspection /Delivery Report.
- Ensure you have the proper amount of straps to complete your deliveries and pick-ups in a safe manner.
- Inform the supervisor on duty that you are ready to proceed with the deliveries. If there is a problem with the truck, inform the supervisor on duty that you are taking it in for service and give him/her your expected time of return. Update Lead Driver upon completion of runs.
- Deliver the Hospitals in accordance with the daily schedule, unless otherwise directed.
- Deliver to Flower Mound Surgery Center and turn in your paperwork.
- Ensure you take enough empty carts to each hospital. Use your best judgment on how many carts are necessary.
- Pick up all soiled linen at each hospital. Make a return trip if necessary.
- Calibrate the scale each time you are going to use it. Weigh and log each hospital soiled weight and place it in your inbox.
- Ensure you top off the truck EVERY DAY for Miko.
- Upon completion of your daily runs, ensure you complete the Inspection/Delivery Report and place it in Justin’s box.
- Ensure you clean out the truck at the end of your shift. Do not leave any personal items inside.
- Take each truck in twice a month to have the exterior washed
- Ensure the truck is taken in for preventive maintenance.
- 3-5 years of delivery driving experience
- High School Diploma