|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90015|
It’s an exciting time to join Kendall’s team! We are refreshed and ready to re-open at the iconic Music Center in downtown LA. We are looking for friendly, engaging, and dynamic individuals to be Hosts/Hostesses.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate (based on experience) plus tips
- Working in an iconic DTLA restaurant
- Growth and learning opportunities
Required Years of Experience:
- Minimum 1-year of experience
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and demonstrates the ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follows proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells, and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.