Server / Waitstaff
|Hiring Organization||Madison Square Garden|
|Post Name||Server / Waitstaff|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10001|
Who are we hiring?
- During Arena events, the Delta Club Wait Staff provides beverage service to guests at tables and assists with any food or general event-related guest inquiries. This individual exhibits a warm, friendly, and professional demeanor at all times to further enhance the guest experience
What will you do?
- Set up club space prior to the event and maintain the cleanliness of space during the event including re-setting tables and stations as required.
- Take accurate beverage orders and deliver beverages to guests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to guests.
- Address any guest questions or concerns, escalating to Supervisor as needed.
- Adhere to Department of Health food handling regulations and the Company’s alcohol service guidelines.
- Delta Club Wait Staff will also be assigned to work in The Lounges and The Loft; during non-club events, Delta Club Wait Staff will be assigned to work as a cashier and in Catering.
What do you need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of Food & Beverage experience in a front-of-house role.
- Food & Beverage product knowledge.
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively.
- Commitment to guest service and ability to handle a high-volume environment.
- Experience using POS system.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Must be able to walk and stand during the entire shift and carry up to 15lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
Why is MSG for me?
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre, and The Chicago Theatre.
MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production
The Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex, and Cathédrale.
We invite you to create an exceptional career at MSG
At MSG, we recognize the importance of upskilling employees’ talents and strengths so they can drive their careers forward. We are proud to offer a robust set of tools and resources to help employees understand their interests and purpose, harness their talents and obtain the skills they need to reach the next step in their careers.
Growth and longevity for our employees are top priorities here. We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
In addition to federal law mandates, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required. LI- TP1