|Hiring Organization||Unilever House Dubai|
|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ekaterra is the biggest Tea Company in the world today, with outstanding, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips, and Pukka. ekaterra was created as a standalone “corporate startup” when Unilever decided to separate the Tea business so that it could achieve its highest potential.
Following that ekaterra is now owned by a private equity firm CVC and has come into its own as an independent legal entity across the world. ekaterra’s Tea brands, geographies, and Tea estates generate revenues in excess of €2 billion – the company is growing and profitable with proven potential both pre- and post-COVID-19.
As a standalone entity, ekaterra remains number one in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with more focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value.
ekaterra’s Mission is to Grow a World of Well-being… growth for everyone is at the core of our business. We want to grow a better world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants, for our consumers, farming communities, employees, and shareholders. We are also environmentally conscious and are committed to giving back to the planet.
As a proper corporate startup, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who respond to dynamic, ever-changing challenges with agility and ownership, and who want to pursue unique career opportunities and play a part in building the bright future of this plant-based company.
The qualities we look for
ekaterra is made up of a special blend of individuals who make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our tea family, whether for a short period or over the long term, we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious.
Who understands the power of simplicity, and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that growth is for everyone; we believe in growing leaders who have an owner’s mentality. We believe in connections over hierarchies and (work)levels. We have a ‘corporate start-up’ approach; we act with speed and agility to tackle knotty business challenges.
- To do all aspects of warehousing for RM and PM inbound to the 3rd party warehouse and to the factory
- To verify all PM & RM while received from suppliers to the warehouse.
- Overall Supervision of Finish Goods Receipts From productions; 3rd Party Productions and Subcontracting
- Coordinate all outbound distribution activities including transportation management (Land and Sea), and outbound customs.
- Organize the assembly of orders for dispatch to the various customer.
- Ensure appropriate FG dispatch will happen on time and in full from all Warehouses.
- Liaise with the appropriate shipping trucking contacts, as and when required, to resolve potential or current problems.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is done before releasing the shipments.
- To manage inventory accuracy, cycle counting, and WMS in all 3 warehouses
- Ensure the products are adequately stored in a safe and secure manner within the warehouse.
- Plan and initiate stock take in a manner, which ensures accurate recording of inventory records.
- Supervision of Stock Allocations for All Loading Warehouses and ensure Loading Accuracy and Timely Posting of Goods Issuance
- Perform Regular Stock Health checks complying with Global Standard on WMS and Quality Standards and enforcing compliance to Warehouse Golden Rules on day-to-day operations
- Ensuring Time and Efficient Management of Equipment and resources During Picking and Putaway operations
- Manage the shift patterns to ensure resources are allocated in an optimum manner, considering the current and anticipated throughput of the warehouse.
- Always ensure Compliance and Operability of Warehouse Equipment and Machines and Maintain Repairs and Maintenance Costs at an acceptable level
- Coordinate with QA team to investigate all no conformances and Block stocks when requested
- Adhere to the Safety & Quality standards within the company
- Carries out daily WH surveys to ensure only safe work methods are in operation, toolbox talks performed prior
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as warehouse/Logistics Assistant
- Must have ERP/WMS knowledge
- Must be strong in Excel
- Must be flexible with working shift work and 6-day weeks
- Preferred knowledge about customs/shipping documents & regulatory affairs.
Other preferred qualifications & experience
- Good exp with Warehousing and Transportation/inventory management
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong people skills, leadership skills
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!
Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.