|Hiring Organization||Bimbo Houston|
|Post Name||Warehouse Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77091|
More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices, and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development, and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
- Great starting pay! $23.84/ hour
- Competitive Benefits Package
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for accurately loading and unloading trailers, verifying route load(s), and trailer reports, and maintaining the shipping yard.
- Count and check products for accuracy and quality, maintain accurate records, report overages, and shortages, & participate in “Cycle Counts”.
- Operate material handling equipment; including pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with packing equipment, label machines, tapers, palletizers, etc.
What we need from you:
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- 1-3 Years of shipping experience preferred.
- Ability to climb and lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time.
- Comfortable in a warm working environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
The physical and mental demands described in each job posting are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of each job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of each job.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, any other classification protected by law.