|Hiring Organization||Aramark Uniform Services|
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90023|
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality control Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damage to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies prepare merchandise for delivery and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the manager
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunities and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.