|Hiring Organization||Misty Willow Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77070|
- Answer the telephone, determine the nature of the call, and direct the caller to the appropriate individual or department.
- Assist department directors in administrative matters (i.e., typing reports, correspondence, etc.)
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary or appropriate.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Ability to provide a warm welcome to guests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Misty Willow Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located near the Willowbrook Mall. Serving the Willowbrook/Champions areas, we are within a short driving distance of I-45 and Beltway 8.
We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.