|Hiring Organization||Keurig Dr Pepper|
|Post Name||Vending Technician|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78015|
About the Role:
- The Vending Technician is responsible for the installation, set up, repair, and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling, and or/fountain equipment
- Refurbish new and used equipment in a service shop.
- Assure safe operation of the assigned vehicle by completing vehicle safety checks daily.
- Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures.
Shift and Schedule:
- Monday- Friday
- 7:30AM – 4:00pm
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend as needed is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full benefits package available on Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and would rather be working with your hands and on vending machines. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for!
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 1 year of vending and face-to-face customer interaction experience
- EPA certification preferred
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 40 lbs repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA, and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion.
KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice, and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP’s key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s®, and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired, and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE