|Hiring Organization||HUB International|
|Post Name||Operations Coordinator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus provides our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control.
Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep, and one-of-a-kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting, and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees and providing continuous opportunities for growth and development.
Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients.
We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs yet evolve as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The OperationsCoordinator will provide professional, courteous support to our Service and Leadership Teams. With a positive attitude, the OperationsCoordinator will provide assistance in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing our employee benefits Operations team.
The OperationsCoordinator will work directly with the Operations department, as well as outreach to the Service teams, to maintain synergy among HUB corporate goals, carrier requirements, and the needs of our corporation.
- Respond promptly and professionally to the needs of our Operations department.
- Provide clerical and technical support to reach the agency’s strategic business goals.
- Assist on the operational side with new client onboarding.
- Produce reports, spreadsheets, and other related items while verifying their accuracy.
- Maintain control deliverables of the Operations department to ensure timely preparation and processing.
- Participate in auditing of current and incoming client structures within our internal systems.
- Assist with internal revenue tracking and collection
- Adhere to all Agency systems, procedures, and state regulations.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Broad knowledge of insurance products and usages and ability to work independently.
- Ability to utilize computer programs and understand their functionality.
- Oversee functions performed
- Maintain required client filing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with computers in a Windows environment.
- Strong MS Office skills, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Above-average mathematical skills.
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licenses preferred– but not required